Thursday, March 22, 2012

A little about me.

I am 39 years old and in bad shape....literally and figuratively.  Allow me to explain:

  1. I am a 2 year cancer survivor
  2. I am newly diagnosed as being arthritic
  3. EVERY joint in my body HURTS
  4. I am weighing in at a svelte 239 pounds
  5. I take a crap load of pills
  6. I have very dry skin
  7. I have an odd red patch on my wrist ( itchy at times )
  8. I have High Blood Pressure
  9. I have High Cholesterol
  10. I have Sleep Apnea
  11. I have painful flat fleet ( at times )
  12. I have what feels like tight muscles
  13. I have limited movement ( stretching etc... ) due to tightness
  14. I work in a very sedimentary career
  15. I am becoming more irratable
  16. I am depressed ( somewhat )


So there is perhaps an incomplete list of junk that ails me on a daily basis.  It ALL is directly correlated to my weight.  This is part of my plan to rid myself of this gut, high BP, Cholesterol, and my dependancy on pills to regulate my pain, ailments etc...  I have heard that if you make people aware of what you are doing it can add an extra amount of motivation.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment