Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Plan

So here is the plan.

I have done alot of research regarding kidney cancer, arthritits, weight loss, health etc... Interestingly almost all content seems to point to going to a plant based diet.  Wait....WHAT!  a plant based diet?  Like in salad, veggies, fruits, nuts etc...????  no no no  salad is what lunch eats!

wow ok, so I am going to have to retrain my limited palate to eat vegetable.  Can someone gag me now, nevermind it happened on its own.

HOLY Crap. 

ok...so not only is a plant based diet suggested but a cleansing fast first?!  a FAST.  are you reading this?  a fast....as in no consumption of solids.  OK I grew up fasting for a day once a year, and I didnt like it then...these people suggest a minimum of a 2 week juicing fast up to 60 days.  SAY WHAT!  Listen I didnt get this body by fasting and juicing.  There is a lot of money invested in this rotundness.  Afterall I am in shape....round is a shape.  I fondly rememeber a shirt a very good friend of mine told me about.  On the front it said "I have the body of a GOD" and on the back it said "Too bad its Budah!"

OK ... so:

  1. research a healthy cleansing. 
  2. stick to the plan.
  3. gradually change to a plant based diet and use animal proteins as a light flavoring agent and not as the main dish.
  4. Gluten Free?  gotta research this a bit more
  5. find a way to get some excersice in, bike, recumbant bike ... something for at least 1/2 hour a day to start
  6. eat smart
  7. eat to live, not live to eat
  8. GET HEALTHY

so there it is the short term goals are in place.

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment