Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Researching

So, I am researching just what it is I am going to do.  Luckily my brother says he will come over and go bike riding with me and I have a very good friend who says we can do swimming, both good low impact excersices but both getcha going.

This whole juicing thing isnt that bad, i reckon, but the whole food plant based diet....I shudder just thinking about it.  How do you do something you know you are not going to enjoy?

God alive I think I am trying to psyche myself out of doing it. 

Gotta refocus.  I know this HAS to be done.  I really would love to see my girls grown.

So I have decided I am going to do a 14 day juicing fast.  I will continue it based on the rate of success.  I will NOT sabotage anything, I am doing this for myself afterall and would only cheat myself out of what I really want....to be healthy.

After the juice fast........I dunno   DAMMIT why do I love animals (for meals) so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment